Monday, January 15, 2024

FREEDOM

 WEEKEND  - An uneventful week nothing really going on it's a sad case of work , eat , sleep repeat .

Had a few films to watch this week , I watched "Napoleon"  the other day not that great i was expecting better also watched "The Bricklayer "same again mildly entertaining at its best . I did enjoy Rebel Moon and I have "Lift" to watch.

SUNDAY -  Went to the garden centre Helen bought new bird feeders seed , suet and meal worms for the wild birds that visit in the garden  Cooked a joint of smoked gammon for Sunday lunch had it with home made Yorkshire puddings roasted parsnips and carrots and mash pots .Finished the Yorkshires off in the air fryer .


I need to but a new screen protector and case for my iPhone .I also need to get razor blades and socks and new zippy hoodie 's might just get black Nike ones I also need faded jeans and white trainers. 

My son was on the phone Sunday night well after eleven p.m wanting money not sure why he's been released he said he was released a few hours earlier as far as I know from looking online you are released on a morning never on a weekend if your release date falls on the weekend you are released early  on the Friday before and usually leave with discharge grant until you can claim benefits which is not a great amount but it will be more than he went in with .Its nice he is free and got his freedom back but he wont ever be free until he gets his life sorted out with a place to live and paid income ,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...