Wednesday, January 10, 2024

BEST COFFEE

 SUNDAY - The supermarket car park was packed so many cars do people know something I don't know .

Bought steak mince , bacon , eggs , sausages , beef burgers , white fish , haddock , fries , coffee , sugar and bread and some cheap pear cider which I had a can later in the evening ,to be honest its ok I have  had a lot worse .

For tea I am cooking lambs liver sausage casserole with onions mushroom and sausages with a side of  mashed pots and Yorkshire puddings .

I think my son is still in prison I reckon he is serving his full sentence of 58 days I spoke with the police they sort of told me with out telling me that he was still in prison not sure why or for how long if he is then he will have spent Christmas and new year in jail , for him I guess his life can only get better .

MONDAY - Had the night off work had to take Helen to the doctors by the time we got back going to work was not happening totally unplanned its just how it goes .Took Bailey to the groomers for his wash cut and blow dry £42 well spent .

TUESDAY - Went to M&S bought some French coffee  grounds no5 the nicest coffee i have put through my machine will be stocking up once I get paid also bought some almond biscuits , butter biscuits and shortbreads I wanted a bottle of coke but they didn't have any II liked the look of the current t-cakes but bought some hot cross buns instead ,


 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...