Friday, December 29, 2023

HAPPY BDAY

 THURSDAY - Helen's birthday today I wont reveal  her age but it is the seventeenth we have celebrated  together and she is younger than me ., I also reported my concerns for my son missing to  West Yorkshire police  I phoned them up from my house phone . No family members including myself have had any contact with him since the 13th of December the day that he was released from prison we have heard nothing from him via email , text , phone call nothing what a great son   . The Police rang thirty minutes later to inform me that  they are not treating him as a missing person and gave me no hindsight to his where abouts if he had been rearrested dead alive nothing what  a total waste of time .


I bought the wooden stand for Helen from Wentworth garden centre along with the wooden bread cup  coasters that are situated on the bottom shelve I also bought her a glass candle cover for her moving artificial candle .The photo to be honest doesn't do it justice she also bought one for her desk and a Emma Bridgewater porcelain cup to go with the others she already owns,

For tea we drove to the local chippy and ordered two fish a large bag of chips  plus two long battered sausages and  a carton of peas for Helen and curry sauce  for me with a bag of  scraps we buttered our own  bread we had to stop on route to get tomato sauce life's a bitch sometimes .The shop already had their shelves stacked with easter eggs its never too early for chocolate .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...