Sunday, December 24, 2023

AT LAST A CROWN

 TUESDAY - I am working Christmas day and boxing day at the hospital I work at .I am still working 18.00 to 02.00 Monday night  to Saturday morning .It will be quite its not the first time I have worked Christmas day it might be the last .

We are not prepared for Christmas in any shape or form we have not bought the Christmas items for dinner yet which is not too bad seeing we still have six days until the big day .

WEDNESDAY - Completed my Hpv training at work I can now use the new machines which cost £60 k each we have three the training was done in five hours and i now have my electronic card to start the machine .

FRIDAY - Morning went Asda bought two turkey crowns and all the trimming's for Christmas dinner  I could not get turkey gravy so ended up buying chicken gravy instead also they had sold out of Christmas puddings 

Took the car in for an oil change waited in reception will it got worked on it came back washed and vacuumed out .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...