Wednesday, December 27, 2023

FISH TANK NO FISH

 SATURDAY - Went to my twin sisters house I also saw my daughter there and my grandson the rest of the family was there including my nephews and their spouses .There was a big bowl of slow cooked chilli with jacket potatoes cheese and sour cream , plus cheesecake cream and other deserts it was all very nice they had just got the kitchen dinning room extension completed it looks very nice it transforms the whole house .I noticed a new Sage coffee machine that takes coffee pods might have to invest in one next year I do like fresh ground coffee .I  like the existing external window reminds  me of a fish tank its a great focal point to the extension  



On the way home we called into Asda to buy more food and other bits like curry , frozen meals for Helen bacon and sausages and baked beans I also bought a bag of chicken legs and a pizza .

SUNDAY - Went to the co-op bought milk and coffee and bottled water tried to get turkey gravy granules to no avail the fridge is full the freezers are full the bank account empty . Next year I will be prepared no kidding .I have the new Walter Isaacson's book Elon Musk I have read the Steve Jobs one when it came out I think I read that at Christmas time as well .

Later in the evening cooked a fresh pizza i had pastrami and chorizo on my half and extra cheese with chips cooked in the air fryer .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...