Friday, December 08, 2023

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

 My son is still in jail for not doing his community service order of eighty hours , like I said before totally  his fault he should have complied . Can only guess what his cell is like cold and small with  bars on the window a heavy metal door that locks and is unpickable .Also guessing the heat is on very low and can imagine how cold it is on a night and staying warm not that  easy .I just get under the duvet put the electric blanket on or turn the heating up , go to bed with a hot drink its easy when your free . The constant noise of doors slamming shut keys turning would do my head in hope its been a great deterrent for my son he says in his emails its been a learning curve hope he s learned well so he never goes back .

Christmas is looming cant see this Christmas being that great I will settle for a decent pig out Christmas day dinner got to be the best meal of the year no doubt will be up super early to start prepping and cooking the food .

Was thinking what would I want for Christmas and as always there is nothing really I need a new Leatherman , new water bottle maybe a diary for 2024 .On the dearer end a Ps5 and a iPad pro with keyboard .I do need new jeans and some new hoodies and socks a decent aftershave would be nice and a silver bracelet maybe . I would like to buy Helen some perfume and a watch to go with her Samsung phone but i wont be getting in to debt its still Christmas its what you make it guess a lot this year will be on a budget thanks to mortgages and inflation .


I think all I want for Christmas is for all the hate and  the wars to stop and  for money that is being spent on weapons to go towards fixing the world  issues that we all face concerning the state of the planet and the mess and pollution , I want  food for everyone no famine no one going hungry and homelessness to be non existence and for affordable housing for everyone and a cure for cancer  would be nice .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...