Sunday, August 21, 2022

COST OF LIVING

 Petrol at the moment is £163,9p which is the cheapest price near where I live it can vary up to 10p a litre dearer.Other essentials that have risen in price is coffee , tuna as nearly doubled depending on were you shop inflation is happening on a weekly if not a daily basis the divide between the rich and poor is widening and its scary times ahead I think this time next year the will be more homeless people more people going without food going without heating and day to day living will be a nightmare ,

The way it is going England will become a very dear place to live in and unless you are on a decent salary maintaining a healthy live style impossible .I am glad I was born when I was born I would not want to be born today with wars , viruses lack of water and destitution for many . You really have to live for today forget tomorrow surviving now is the immediate battle that needs to be fought and won. .

I feel lucky we have food a decent house in a very decent area near reservoirs and the country side of fields and farms .We eat every day and sleep in a proper bed we have food in the freezer and tins in the cupboards don't get me wrong we wouldn't survive more than couple of weeks if the money stopped coming in but we are a lot better off than some and for what we have is someone else's dream without a doubt we are blessed .



SATURDAY - Went to Asda bought two chickens one to freeze one to cook for Sunday dinner also bought a couple of pizzas I like the Chicago town stuffed crust ones , bought fries , coke large sausages x 2 packs one for freezing ,broccoli stems and fine green beans not forgetting the Yorkshire puddings and fresh mash  I also got a Union Jack large coffee cup save messing around .With a few other essentials thrown like surface cleaning  spray and fabric conditioner  for the washing machine the bill was just under  £53 with my blue light discount card every saving helps 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...