Saturday, August 27, 2022

NAME CHANGE

 Our Westiepoo was formerly called Hettie she is now had a name change and is now called Rosie her ears are starting to drop forwards I quite like them stood up she looks cute .Guess she will look cute with her ears forward she is just 100% cute .


WEDNESDAY - Went to see my son in York took him some food over he says he had nowhere to sleep yet when we got there he was with a friend and staying at his house so I have no idea what he is up to .Of course he tells us what we ant to hear Helen put him a ten pound top up on his phone so he can make phone calls I gave the his friend a £10 for some electric he is supposedly getting his own place I have no idea how I don't ask .

THURSDAY - Went over to my sisters house with the dogs she loves Rosie she has never had a dog of her own I know she wants one her Husband is at home all day I don't see the issue they have a massive garden live near a massive park and salty home with walks galore .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...