Tuesday, August 23, 2022

YSP SOS

 MONDAY - Decided to go to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park with the dogs as its only a few miles from where we live and it was over ten years ago since we went last had to book and pay online its free car park and tickets cost £6 per adult we got there just after three in the afternoon .Little did we know we only had an hour before the heavens opened and the rain came down .




Had a email from my son Guy I have no idea what he is doing I don't know if he is lying or telling the truth.

Over the last five seven years I have given to him thousands of pounds to help with food , pay his rent  get into work top up his phone even buy tobacco he has constantly been in and out of work he has took drugs gambled and drunk his pay check I have even took him food when he has had none .People have done their best to help  him out and gone the extra yard all to no avail .He has let people down broken promises to them took money than broke all contacts his sister will have nothing to do with him all yet I get phone calls text messages and emails at all hours of the day asking for money .He asked me to ring him last night he said he had been attacked by four men I am guessing its people he owes money to .He said he needed up in hospital with concussion and needed twenty pound to get a taxi to a friends house six miles away , I refused I just cant believe what he says any more . He said he is on the streets sleeping rough I know he left the place he was working at where he had a static home to live in because I spoke to his former boss who he owes money for rent.My wage does not support me and him has harsh as it is I don't believe a word he says he tells people what they want to hear he makes promises to get what he wants then breaks them as soon as he gets what he wants your forgotten about until he wants something again .If you phone him and he doesn't want anything he will ignore your call sometimes for days .Until he needs help until he sends out an S.O.S your not on his radar .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...