Thursday, August 18, 2022

A WHOLE NINE DAYS

 TUESDAY - Went to the dentist had five x-rays done and two impressions completed of both top and lower teeth and gums .I was surprised none of the teeth that are loose didn't come out with the impassion mould when it had set and taken out but not one did .The conclusion I will have top and lower dentures I have a plate so wearing false teeth is not totally alien to me .The reason is jaw bone corrosion the bone around the teeth is not sufficient to hold them in place I have little or no choice at least with dentures as much as it pains me I will be able to smile on photos and not shy away .One good thing about the pandemic was wearing a face covering I beat a lot pf people with missing teeth also thought it was a god send .

Cut the lawn front and back before it rained looking like the heatwave is coming to an end I have the whole of next week off work not sun I have another two books to read Jeremy Clarkson " Diddly Squat" and The Long Long Afternoon by Inga Vesper .

THURSDAY - Two more shifts then I am off for nine days might go to a couple of market towns it ages since we have been to Knaresborough , Richmond pictured below or the Druids Temple but like always it will depend on the great British weather .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...