Wednesday, July 28, 2021

PAINTING AWAY AND OTHER STUFF.

 Still have not flown the drone i bought I have just been way  too busy D-DAY or drone day might be one day this weekend or early next week .

I want to go to a chicken shop near buy in Slaithwaite village called Ashby's apparently its the best fried chicken for miles I love fried chicken fries and mayo our regualr haunt is Marsdens need to see if this beats it  the gravy they sell is also highly recomended  so hopefully Saturday night we will check it out and hopefully it won't disappoint .

My Iphone will be three years old this April I didn't want to change it as it was a £1500 phone but it seems to be running slow not connecting to 4g and wifi  reception seems to have dropped my idea was to keep the phone and use the money to buy a new Mac book or Air book will have to see just how bad the phone gets before I make a choice .

WEEKEND - Saturday Helen had a couple of readings to do over in Linthwaite did nothing much else .Sunday we went over to York to see Helens parents just in case another lock down kicks in ,

MONDAY - Painted the bedroom wall Helen bought the paint weeks ago finally got it done once I start its ok its just getting my arse in to gear.




TUESDAY - I painted  the landing walls after yesterdays painting session thought I do todays project have tomorrow a paint free day .it took a few hours I used masking tape which took a good twenty minutes and another twenty minutes getting the painting gear and step ladders out I was finished just after three work in two hours need relaxing time .


Our first  Hello Fresh box arrived yesterday it contained five days of meals for two adults the ice packs weighed more than the food .Whilst I was putting the painting stuff away Helen cooked our first meal steak with oven cooked chips and green beans to be fair it turned out really good the food was very tasty no complains looking forward to the rest of the meals .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...