Thursday, July 08, 2021

ONE STAR

 I have watched numerous You Tubes sloggers and ametuer film makers I can honestly say editing when you don't really know what you are doing is difficult ,not impossible just bloody difficult thank God for you tube tutorials and trail and error .

We went to visit a friend of Helens a great woman who sells crystal she was truly amazing person and it was a truly amazing experience apart from now I have to lots of clips to edit and get on Facebook be a miracle if I get one done but God does work in mysterious ways and after a lot of headache pills ,  coffee and persistence I did it both movies completed I say movies to me they were epic . I know now a bit about iMovie even if its only a little bit and even if it was more luck than knowledge I really don't care job done.



The next fun bit was saving and exporting the finished footage to my usb drive then uploading it ti Facebook got to admit I was inpatient both processes took longer than I realised .But I got there in the end  even if I never do it again think I earned one star just like the iMovie logo .To be a professional film maker and editor must be a amazing job satisfaction must be so high knowledge and a eye for detail amazing .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...