Friday, July 02, 2021

BEAMISH VLOGGING

 MONDAY - Took Bailey are Westie dog  for his coat cutting seeing as he does not molt we have to have him trimmed around every two to three months .They give him the full works  from his teeth to his bum and  he comes out looking very posh very soft cuddly and smelling a lot nicer then before he went in its a full transformation . 

I wait for his pamper session to end its around two hours it does not pay for me to go home then come back its a hassle . So I went to Pc World I was so tempted to get a new Mac book Pro unfortunately I did not give in to temptation impulses  mores the pity I know I will get one in the next twelve months .Just downloaded Catalina on my mid 2021 Mac book pro it is the very last update it is able to make, I am unable to download Big Sur .

TUESDAY - Booked passes for The Beamish Museum we are going Wednesday afternoon and have to be there for one clock its just over a two hour drive  should be a nice steady drive hopefully uneventful .

WEDNESDAY - Set off to Beamish the sun was out and the roads fairly easy going we arrived just after midday .To be fair the car parks where quite empty .We picked our yearly passes up at the door you can go back as many times as you like within twelve months you just need to book a time slot .




I used my gimbal for the first time its amazing what a difference it makes I am hopefully going to use 

iMovie to edit join fade in and out add transitions and a sound track thing is I have never used any editing software in my life , never told hopefully that is true .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...