Monday, July 19, 2021

BETTER THAN TINNED

 Totally feed up with work is getting worse covid is coming home its not really ever gone away and the figures are rising daily and to be honest me and a lot of health care workers have the same that we could do with out being at work .

But it will be learning how to survive on benefits if I could I know others can and do but then I think in a lot of cases it is just  surviving and not living which makes a big difference .

Helen's son is in Mykonos in Greece with his mate who just got through to the finals of Euro 2020 . I went years ago its an truly amazing place I which I had a mobile phone it was way before the birth of the iPhone its an Instagamers dream destination as well as Santorini, white buildings blue seas paradise .

SATURDAY - At last it is red hot and well in to the high twenties  its times like these I wished I lived on the coast need to check out some reservoirs ones we have not been to .Trouble is you just know they will be packed out not really what I am after .

SUNDAY - Bought some fresh strawberries and a pineapple sat in the garden and ate the pineapple it was £1.15 cheaper than a tin it was ice cold and refreshing ,



Cooked a turkey joint for dinner had it with roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings was too hot but have to eat in the evening went for a walk at Ingbirchworth reservoir it was still warm with a slight breeze there was baby frogs jumping around the path so tiny they looked like flies once we was aware of them we was looking where we were walking .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...