Friday, July 09, 2021

BEAMING AT LAST

 Since we moved in our new build last year Helen has wanted me to put two beams one across the entrance to the kitchen and one seperating the living room and dining room .Well finally did it for her they look better than I thought which is a good thing.We had to buy some more wax coach bolts and obiously the timber all in all £50 not a bad.



England football team made it to the final first time since 1966 the million dollar question is it coming home who knows would be nice would be a great boost in moral after going through and surviving the covid pandemic would be a great moment it time I guess if they loose it is highly unlikely I will witness another final in my life time .

Bought Helen a Michael Corr's bag she has always wanted one and we went into a boutique shop and she picked up to look at of course a sales assistant approached her I said jokingly  I would buy it for her thing is I wasn't joking I knew she would be buzzing if I did , so I did I bought it for her bless its nice doing things that makes some wish come true.

I tested a bottle on Initio Oud fragrance cologne what ever it is classed as I think also it is unisex but I sprayed my wrist twelve hours later I could still smell it it unbelievable and I would wear it every day the only draw back is it cost £270 for 90ml and I know once the bottle was empty I be forking out another £270 , I know you can buy imitations scents and perfumes but I would want the original just for the bottle sitting on my my bedroom drawers .I have ordered a sample off eBay 3ml for a £10 at least I get  true smell hopefully its genuine .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...