Tuesday, March 23, 2021

RATTLER

 No work for 48 hours as I have real bad diarrhoea and as I work in a hospital I cannot attend work basically so I don't infect others it will be Wednesday before I can go back .

Not been in contact with my son I have phoned him over the last three days and he has not picked up or called me back so I have no idea how is job is going or even if he is working which is highly annoying.obviously if he wanted anything he would be constantly harassing me ,

Helen ordered some wallpaper from John Lewis online forty pound a roll will take photos once its up on the wall I can't wallpaper to save my life so I won't be pasting it up , I have trouble with rod chip .

Bought some 6% Rattler cloudy cider I have not had any cider really since my son was staying with us three bottles for a fiver .


Covid deaths in the U.K on Monday just gone was seventeen which is considerably down from previous days which is still too many hopefully it will get down to zero in the coming days .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...