Thursday, July 02, 2020

STOCKING UP AGAIN , JUST LIKE REAL LIFE

SUNDAY - My daughter stayed over again with her son Jenson .Shw coloured and cut Helens hair and also cut mine .We had another cost pork inner . I bought the xbox game Toy Story 3 it was  only £8.99 so my Grandson could kill a few hours playing it is not a bad game he really enjoyed it , he has watched all the films and in the game you can be Woody , Buzz or Jessie .

MONDAY - I cooked us a full English breakfast apart from mushrooms my daughter left just before half past eleven she had a guitar lesson .

Went to Fox Valley retail park  its around a  fifteen  to twenty  minute drive from our home bought three pairs of Adidas trainers a white with black stripes , black with white stripes and a grey with black stripes they was in the sale  ,I also bought  two jogging track suit bottoms and two Adidas T-shirts , I desperately needed training shoes been a while since I bought any and three pairs should last me ages. I also bought a Levi bum bag .

WEDNESDAY - Went food and supplies  shopping bought food for the dogs and cats , bought oven cleaner had to go to six different shops to buy some oven pride B&M , Home Bargains , The Range , Sainsbury and Asda had all sold out went to Tesco Express finally got two boxes from CO - OP . Bought more boxes of coffee for my Dolce Gusto coffee machine Nescafe as well as Aldi's own brand and Costa coffee's own brand all on various offers Asda doing three boxes for ten quid . Also bought three packets of  ground coffee for my Moka pot because you can't beat freshly made coffee  , and I thought better stock up on both brown and white sugar and of course tea bags  for Helen , plus loads of cleaning products and hygiene products from hand gels and soaps to wipes and sprays , I think we will get a second wave  not sure when if it is weeks or months away I do think that we will go in to lock down again and that the next lock down will be for a lot longer with stricter conditions in place I think the first one was to lapse and ended too early . Did a chicken chow mien for tea the chicken was from a farm shop and not supplied from a supermarket there has been an coronavirus at one of the food factories that supply to a few big chain food stores another reasons that I think that  we are not out of the woods yet .

THURSDAY - Found out a friend who works at the hospital might have caught coronavirus for the second time hopefully they will make a full recovery .
A very boring day the weather is still dull , grey and wet , did nothing in particular stayed playing Assassins Creed Odyssey there is too much going on and to do , it is vast open world game play and I am  not sure what I am suppose to do apart from heading to the vine yard to speak with Markos I  got there  easier enough and he  would speak to me weird .I need him to interact I need a horse from him and for him to instruct me to go collect a debt , finally restarted the game and finally it happened glitches and bugs just like real life.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...