Sunday, July 19, 2020

JOBY

Have to make a phone call to work either tomorrow or the day after  to discuss my possible return to work think they are pissed with me for not being in touch more than I  have , they have phoned me a couple of times not exactly harassment  but can't really be bothered . The last time I did not even answer I ignored the call ,  and I didn't call them  back to be honest I can't blame them  but I just couldn't be arsed but honestly I was sorting my feelings out and anxiety over the Covid -19  outbreak and to decide what is the best path  best for me and my wellbeing and those aroub=nd me and if that does not fit in with their plans sorry , chances are I will be going back next week , wether I stay is undecided at this time , but if I can get a few more months work where the infections and deaths are dropping then why not .

Ebay buys recently purchased  bought a Stan Barstow book that I first read at school called "Joby" as well as a Berton  bluetooth rechargeable speaker mainly to use with  a app that Helen uses when she is ghost hunting  , I also bought three light up motion sensor ghost/spirit balls , a iPhone selfie stick for filming and photography   , and last but not least a laser pen that can  reflect thousands of green matrix like dots which makes detecting movement if anything crosses its path , she really wants a SLS  camera which detects spirit in a stick man form but we will need to buy a second hand  windows tablet and maybe some software to be able to use it .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...