Thursday, July 09, 2020

BEST EVER

Rain and wind is all w have been having over the last four days Summer is nowhere to be seen .The garden is water logged and the plants and shrubs took a battering , the patio table and umbrella blow over luckily  the umbrella stayed in our garden and was not damaged .

TUESDAY - Went over to my daughters house to wait in for her corner sofa to be changed the delivery came just after twelve this time it was the right hand and it all matched , also took my drill and put her guitar bracket on to the wall in her kitchen ,




I fitted the settee together put the legs on and slotted it together it went to gather easy , I then tied up got rid of the packaging and vacuumed up the brick dust in the kitchen  from drilling the kitchen wall and packed up my tools I locked up and  then dropped the key of at her salon a few miles away before heading back home .
It was good because it broke the day up gave it some purpose we all need purpose in our lives .

WEDNESDAY - Watched all episodes of Jeffery Epstein "Filthy Rich" on  Netflix what a pervert and his first jail term a con , then watched You Tube as the weather is still wet grey and misty hence the mammoth tv watching , 
I got the slow cooker out early in the morning and chopped up some potatoes , carrot , swede and a  leek I made some stock with Oxo , Bovril and beef stock cubes and added two giant pieces of braising steak and let it cook all day .At around four in the afternoon I made some dumplings and the batter mix for pancakes , I transferred the stew to two pyres bowls and placed them in the oven once the stew was boiling I added the dumplings to both bowls after a while I turned the oven down and pan fried the pancakes result the best dumplings I have ever cooked I did add some baking powder to make the dumplings rise better a perfect tea time meal .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...