Saturday, June 27, 2020

LET THERE BE LIGHT

MONDAY  -  Got another sick note from my doctor for another month , nothing as changed I still don't really want to go back to work  , things have changed and we are expected to do things which are not are jobs because they don't employ enough out of hour cleaners , we are being asked to do cleans , sorry but no way am I doing covid cleans because managers are trying to save money , not on my shift mate.

Got the wood from the timber merchants to make Helens bird table think this is table no3 , we was over that why getting my sick note and Helen's meds so as the timber merchant wa snow open we called in got some big coach bolts to fix it in place once it is made .


WEDNESDAY  - Went over to my daughters house she had bought bunk beds for Jenson's room and had asked if I would assemble them for her , we went over took a coupe of hours the hottest day yet they went together alright and looked sturdy enough will check the bolts next time I go over make sure everything is still tight .

FRIDAY - Last Friday we had the plumbing done this Friday we had the electrician round changing the kitchen light fitting a outdoor double socket and fitting a carriage lamp back and front it took him the morning and made little mess highly delighted ,Need to buy a brighter bulb for the kitchen and dimmer ones for outside .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...