Monday, May 11, 2020

WAY TOO MANY

Bought a wooden bin shed which I though would be a lot better than what it was attention to detail not brilliant but I assembled it ok and are adapting it so it can House my tools and other items I fitted a shelve inside to put car wash , oil paint on , power tools etc . Then reuse the plastic shed to house the bins at the front of the house hopefully not to much of on eye sore.

Managed another barbecue it was threatening  to rain but  the rain stayed away fresh meat done on top of red hot  coals taste better than anything cooked in a conventional oven sat out in the sun drinking cloudy cider listen to music on Alexa takes the worry of coronavirus and all the shit happening for a lot of people out of your head which is a major blessing .

I have a sick note for a fortnight work was getting on top of me sending people to covid infected areas to do shit no one else wants to do was getting to me , I am a supervisor and don't get paid enough to have the worry that someone I have told to do something will end up getting infected , no health staff in Germany have been infected and died yet in the U.K it stands at 150 which is way , way too many .I am fucking feed up of people saying we are in this together we have freedom of choice and we are not all in this together some of us are well out of it if you have money you can ride the storm most people out there need a wage or so we are lead to believe .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...