Wednesday, May 13, 2020

HARRASMENT

finished the wooden storage shed was going to be for bins but it is now staying in. the garden next to the shed that is currently getting stained a sage green blue colour looks like a beach hut at the seaside but I do like it the plastic bin storage is going to the front of  the house on our drive to store the black and green bins so we don't have them in the rear garden .
 Trouble is the plastic bin won't come apart and it is too wide took the gate off and it went through ok just getting down the ginnel was ok until we hit the gas and electrical metre boxes wouldn't go through so near yet so far .

TUESDAY  -The other option is to take it over our next door neighbours fence and over his gate which would be easier enough if he says no I could cut the plastic base using a jigsaw the back panel I have taken off I would cut it on the double door line so it is in half and rejoin it sitting it on some 4x1 and screwing through the base in to the wood this would hold it together and get it through the ginnel the side panels and doors are locked in  place and won't come apart the lid and back panel both are able to unscrew and take off  .so that's what I did I cut it smack in the middle and I found some metal flat brackets to hold and join both halves together it worked .The paving to the front of the house slopes so under one edge I had to put some 4x3 under the middle some 3x1 I also screwed down into both pieces to hold it together the bins are in and it looks ok of course you can't see the cut as it is inside.

Work phoned me asking to consider to go back to work they would give me 48 hours to adjust to the idea I refused point blank I have a sick note I said I will consider what to do when my sick note runs out not before as if they also asked if I would take it as annual leave doubt it lol your a joke .

WEDNESDAY  - Fresh pasta sheets we bought yeaterday we have the mince beef and the sauces for a home made lasagne ,
Today I am making a bench for under the kitchen window now we have the plastic storage for the bins moved to the front of the house it is a very basic design why complicate things ,


Had another phone call from work which totally ignored it it was 18.40 I was cooking tea , I sent them a copy of my sick note via works email this morning and got a email back saying thank you  so they have checked it was ok it was so why phone me , your harassing me go away our better still fuck off .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...