Monday, May 04, 2020

NEED MORE SOLAR

SUNDAY  - Watching "Gangs Of London " a tv series set in modern times its very violent from the first episode I have watched and very gory but gripping not for the squeamish nine episodes in total should keep me occupied .

Bought another turkey joint for £3 , a joint of park and some steak for frying all from the Flower fields farm shop I was there just after right in the morning the shop was empty as I was leaving three cars turned up obviously had the same idea as me get there early avoid the crowds avoid queuing .

Put some solar lights on to the pagoda two strips of ten lights could do with more but 20 bulbs is enough I guess we can always add more if needed .Hopefully summer nights will soon be upon us sit out with a can of cider and the barbecue cooking a selection of meats whilst listening to the sheep in the nearby fields bleating away bliss .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...