Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RUSTY FLOWERS AND HAIRCUT

SATURDAY - Drove over the moors to Dobcross the other side of Saddleworth to the garden centre it also had re-opened I bought a lovely planter of a pixie women's head it was the only one for sale I was impelled to buy it it was £35 and is very heavy ,we bought more plants and a wicker planter basket .


We also went to a garden centre at Crofton Wakefield  which is totally  the other side  to where we live bought two new large plant pots for one for each side of the front door they was quite expensive .



I also bought a new bird bath to replace the one I broke and three bags of compost  to fill them , Helen liked two rusty steel flowers so I bought them for her , all and all I spent over £350 I also spent over a hundred pounds the other day for things for the garden so that is it no more money to spend on the garden until another year .




SUNDAY - Washed the car it has been a while gave it a good clean also used the waterless wax and vacuumed the interior another highlight was Sunday dinner I went out in the morning to flowery fields butcher and bought a joint of pork was very nice washed down with two cans of cloudy cider .

MONDAY - Drove over to my daughters house she lives a hours drive from our home , since I have not been to work at the hospital and she has not been seeing anyone we both felt it was safe enough for us to go into her house for her to cut mine and Helen's hair I had grade one blade might be a while till I get it cut again , Helen had hers coloured and highlighted .My dai=ughter had been decorating she had done a decent job she is also learning to play the guitar she can already play a intro to one of the RHCP songs which I recognised .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...