Thursday, May 07, 2020

FURST BARBIE IN NEW HOME

Can not believe there has been over 30,000 deaths due to coronavirus  in the U.K its  a disaster a total fuck up by our government , we have been let down big time they have got it so wrong from day one and the people dying every day are the ones paying the ultimate price it is way too sad the deaths throughout the world it does seem like that we are on the Eve of destruction .

I work for the Nhs and I feel front line staff and other staff have been missed lead over the ppe and I feel workers have died to being given inadequate or out of date ppe I owe the Nhs a lot they have paid me a wage over the years so i owe them , but I don't owe them my life .

 Bought another ten solar lights to hang down from the pagoda also bought load more compost must have put 1600 litres on to the garden and borders . I assembled the barbecue we bought the other week  it is quite good made with solid materials not tinny metal like some previous barbecues we have bought over the years I took a around forty minute to put together was pretty straight forward I order a cover for it online .

Went to the local farm shop and bought some piri piri  chicken pieces , chicken kebabs , beef kebabs with garlic  , spare ribs , tonight we will try out the new out door cooking machine ie barbie .
The Haagen Daz salted caramel ice cream lollies the best ever I bought my first pack of three lethal , I also bought some more cloudy cider and other bits and pieces I also bought a another jar of coffee it was half price as well as some cat and dog food and other essential items .



Hopefully thr good weather will continue throughout the week although it is a bank holiday so nothing is more certain to bring forth rain .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...