Friday, August 16, 2019

I'LL BE BACK

I'll be going  back to work very soon it looms on September the 5th which is a Thursday , I will  once again working and I will be  doing my own shift which is starting at 14.00 and finishing at 22.00 .

Will miss the 18, 00 - 02,00 was a great not having to worry over a parking space for my daily commute plus the added bonus of getting my whole shift paid at night rate extra cash always handy  oh well never mind , nothing good last forever at least I am working earning a regular income .

Was thinking about buying a Kreg pocket hole jig and knocking out some cabinets or drawer units it is a very versatile tool used to drill holes on a slant to join timber pieces or  mdf / plywood  panels together using washer head screws .

Cloudy apple cider with ice and salted Carmel ice lollies are two things I am craving at the moment
As well as eating fish and chips in the car with curry sauce and a bread cake bliss .

Finished more or less painting our bedroom all white a bit of touching up to do here and there but its looking very clean and clinical .Specially after cleaning the tops of the wardrobes and built in cupboards which more than likely have not been cleaned since w moved in .

Need black jeans normal denim jeans and new trainers but want all three for less than £100 might have to go to Meadow Hall which will mean Five Guys peanut flavoured milk shake .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...