Thursday, August 15, 2019

VIEWING NO2

MONDAY - Nearly £30 for fish and chips at the Wetherby Whaler we went there for tea  it is getting ridiculous the price of eating out the amount of food you can buy for that amount of money could feed a person for a week .I also went over to a fish supplier and bought two blue Dolphin head Malawi's they are only tiny hope they survive OK .

TUESDAY - Did the ceiling in our bedroom re boarded the area which was damaged when I took a wall out about a year ago  it took me  a few hours I also did some new architrave to make up the width as the new boards where narrower than the are I needed to cover it also it help support the boards whilst the liquid nails I used dries I propped it of the wardrobe top ,  hopeful it will stay stuck when I take out the props .

WEDNESDAY  - Went to view another property on Meltham Road it is also an end terraced and is built form stone I liked it better than the previous house we went to see ,also at £120 k through the back garden you can get in to Beaumont Park which is ideal for walking the dogs and for the cats .





THURSDAY - Started painting the bedroom brilliant white using Leyland paint £10 for ten litres first time I have used the brand usually use Dulux , covers OK so it was a good buy .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...