Sunday, February 17, 2019

FITTED UP

Friday - Helen went to Pinderfields' hospital she had an appointment  to have a camera down her throat , she was given an aesthetic injection and manage to complete the process .
On the way back we went a different route found a B&M bought more grey bedding and some cereal bowls , as well as scrub buddies and other bits and pieces including two ice trays that make ice cubes that will fit through the neck of my stainless steel drinks bottle .

SATURDAY -  I Went to the chiropodist like walking on air again money well spent .Have lost my Akg headphones for my Samsung s8 annoying to say the least and I lost a brand new polo Gel pen as well .
Finished the rest of the blinds mange to cut three down to fit the bay for the price there where mega cheaper I think the biggest one they sell is still only twenty quid they are very good they fix and cut down easily and are now all up and fitted .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...