Sunday, February 24, 2019

BYE BANDIT

Need some white trainers for summer and new sliders with thicker soles  , also need a few Ben Sherman t-shirts , I am ok for shorts I bought a few pairs last year when we went to Ibiza .

Two years ago January 2017 I had an hip replacement on my left hip the right one is now causing me pain and it seems to be getting worse .I have made an appointment to see the doctor who referred me last time hopefully we can get the same surgeon Simon Jones and the same hospital to get the same high quality treatment that  I had last time .I don't know what the timescale will be not sure if I can have the op , if I do I will be double bionic two titanium and ceramic hips .

Helen did a couple of readings so treated herself to a 50ml  bottle of Armani Diamonds and a diary and pink  leather writing case .

For the first time ever they have messed up my monthly wages I have been paid a flat basic wage no Saturday enhancements and no night rate which is around £400 I don't have going in to my account , I have emailed the payroll and so far not had a reply.

SATURDAY - Went over to Helen's parents at Acaster Malbis for dinner it was a Sunday dinner but on a Saturday afternoon  we had roast pork with all the trimmings including Yorkshire puds and roast spuds followed by which was a big plus a home made trifle  they moved here exactly one year ago on this date amazing I thought it was longer .

Tried some Voltarol gel for my hip pain I rubbed some in and amazingly it seemed to work and I was pain free as it gets to work in minutes which is a lot quicker than taking tablets , the gel is around £15.99 , there is a Boots chemist where I work and we get a whopping 10% staff discount , well its better than nowt .

Bidding on eBay for a pair of black Beats solo 3 wireless headphones in black current bid £16.99 six days left doubt I will win them but who knows a last minute bid could seal the deal , these cost between £249 and £299 on the Apple web site.

SUNDAY - Had a call from my daughter my old Jack Russell Bandit is being taken to the vets to be  put down tomorrow morning ,  she  has gone blind over the last couple of days and is constantly bumping and walking in to things plus she is having trouble walking anyway and will loose the use of her legs which is no good . Bye Bandit R.I.P.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...