Monday, July 09, 2018

DILEMMA AND U-TURNS

MONDAY - Took the West to the vet he saw one of the nurses we thought he had a tick on the side of his face under further inspection it was a scab but better to be safe than sorry because we did not see the vet there was no fee to pay excellent .

Bought some more green Thai chicken for my sandwiches got the rest of the ingredients .
Driving to work this afternoon got a call would I like to do two weeks of six two shifts of course did a u-turn and went back home suits me .

Dilemma got another cheque from my dispute for another £230 pounds do I dare bank or do I send it back I know if I bank it there is a good chance I will have to pay it back decisions , decisions .  Might phone them up do you think they would reward me for my honesty doubt it .Might be best just to rip it up 

The weather is still warm but very cloudy they sun is trying to break through but not doing a good job  suppose it cant be red hot every day .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...