Sunday, July 08, 2018

ETON MESS AND FOOTBALL

The weekend is finally here this week as really gone quickly . Deposited the cheque from British Gas £230 it should clear Monday went into Wakefield to my bank Thursday and paid it in which was good because I found out they have a Primark which will be good to stock up on T-shirts for the hols plain white and blue should be ok . Also need some more trainer socks and leather sandals .

The week as been really hot sort of getting used to the heat to be honest I hope it lasts until we go away.

Going to a barbecue tomorrow at my nephews house it is my sisters , his mothers birthday no doubt we will have the England verses Sweden game on not being hopefully to be truthful I think England will be boarding a plane out of Moscow back to the U.K Saturday evening would,nt it be ironic if England played Belgium in the final and won that be crazy after England lost to them 1-0 and Belgium beat Brazil , stranger things have happened in the World Cup would also mean we host the next would cup .

Bought a black touch up pen had a chip on the drivers side windscreen frame which is black manage to blend it in not too bad it is noticeable if you look for it but at least it is all black again , gave it about three coats and built it up to the existing paint level .

SATURDAY - Helen had a reading at mid day she was finished just after one .We went to Asda bought some flowers for my sisters birthday and some cloudy cider to go to my Nephews house for the barbie had the tv in the garden so we could watch England's match against Sweden  via Amazon tv , 2-0 a good result the food was really good too  the deserts excellent Eton mess was as good as the football  I had not had it before as I am not a big lover of meringue but was well nice .

SUNDAY- Went over to my daughters hose Helen had her hair coloured and I had mine cut grade one back and sides least its cooler after leaving my daughters went over to Castleford on way home stopped off in Osett for fish and chips .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...