Friday, September 22, 2017

THE TANK

Helen's parents have sold their home they have a buyer they are after buying a static home similar to ours .They are already panicking about being homeless because they have not found somewhere to move into , not sure why they are worried there are plenty within a 20 mile radius of Leeds and York which are currently  for sale on Rightmove.

I have been working the fish tank stand that we had wrapped in a black vinyl it is no more it was stopped off and  I have made two new doors and covered the other laminated panels in pine it has not been easy , my tools are well blunt and my planes and chisels need sharping I need to get a sharpening stone and get a decent edge. Saying that I managed to complete the stand I edged the top and bottom with moulded strips and mitred  beading on to both the doors we are waxing them to match the pine furniture hopefully.

When I get paid next Tuesday  I am buying the filter and the lights which will be the best part of £350 we can then finally  add the water 198 litre to be precise and the ocean rocks which are still outside on the garden table and the three bags of aquarium gravel and finally the fish themselves or should I say the Malawi Cichlids  I can't wait to see it as a proper aquarium . just a few more weeks .

I have the first two weeks in October off work might not have loads of cash but will have to get out and about even if it is only local pubs and restaurants .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...