Tuesday, September 05, 2017

ONE SKINNY FRIE

This Time last year I was on sick it seems a lot longer than a year ago and  I wouldn't go back until March the following year .How time flies when you look back specially when I read older posts that I did a decade ago also picture and photos of where I have lived the furniture and ornaments we no longer own .Thee book collection and cd collection gone forever , the magazines I had on tattoos hundreds of pounds spent it is amazing how your  life changes and evolves into what we are today as rarely nothing stays the same .
When I look back further to my teens and early twenties its was a different planet it is like back to the  future the past always seems better less solution less wars less acts of terrorism the world was a nicer happier place to live in .

I was cooking chips the other evening and Helen walked over and asked if she could have chips for a sandwich I "said yes but only one "  when they was finished cooking  she walked to the bowl of chips and  picked up her bread cake that she had already  buttered and picked one solitaire chip and placed it dead centre of her bread cake and reached for the salt and vinegar . I just looked at her amazed and dumbfounded , and she said "what" I said to her I meant for her to do one sandwich not to have just one measly chip she really was going to literally going to have "A chip sandwich" , the thing was it was not like they were big potatoes wedges the where skinny French fries which made it even more laughable  I really wouldn't and couldn't be that cruel .Tomorrow I am cooking beans on toast just for a laugh  can't wait .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...