Friday, September 08, 2017

TGIF

The bottle of Rain X came yesterday whilst I was at work thought I would apply it in the morning after I had my first cup of coffee , Started cleaning the exterior glass of the car and no soon had Started than  it started to rain oh well there is always tomorrow .

The Rain X does make a difference to visibility it does make things clearer not sure about the anti fogging one I was finding it harder to see at night when cars travelling towards me with their headlights on made it unclear I guess I did not buff the glass enough when I applied it .

Kept thinking yesterday was Friday I told Helen this morning she said "I am Blonde and even  I know it's Wednesday " .Thank God it's Friday .

Have been invited to my daughters house for Sunday dinner she is currently in Spain and flies back tomorrow which is Saturday.

My friend and neighbours Ken took his Landrover Discovery in for the engine doing I might have to drive him down to Wolverhampton to pick it up when it is finally repaired .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...