Monday, September 25, 2017

AWAY AWAY

SUNDAY  - The tank stand is now completed its finished and  it looking better than ever , we ended up using a stain and varnish rather than a coloured wax .Wednesday yes it's pay day we get the filter Fluval 406 filter canister the FX4 is way too big for the unit and we are also getting the Juwel led lighting system that you can turn from blue to white at the turn off a switch.Then its get the tank in place  the gravel washed and  into the tank   , the mango wood is soaking otherwise it will float and decide which pieces of ocean rock to put in . I guess the overall weight is going to be over fifty stone .

Tuesday I am working one shift at six till two I break up Friday for two weeks can't wait .
My sister Anne and her Husband Alan are wanting us to go on holiday next September to Ibiza they have told us they want to pay for us to go which is  unbelievable generous of them , Helen and I have never had a holiday abroad together since we have been a couple in nearly ten years .


We will fly from Leeds and Bradford airport and I think the flight is just over two hours can't wait I am getting in the holiday spirit already it is amazing how lifted I feel just to know we are jetting off somewhere coming back home will be a nightmare going back to work even more so after this holiday I hope we jet off again .
I have to admit I would not be able to afford to take me and Helen here if it was not for my brother -in -Law Alan a big thank you .


We have nearly a year to plan and get sorted and try and loose some weight which might be harder than ever but will give it ago not that we are are obese but losing pounds would not hurt .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...