Sunday, July 16, 2017

HAIR CUT

Arrived home just after half past two in the early hours of this morning went to bed just after three .
We drove over to Ferrybridge to look at some Cichlids and other stuff he should us some better filtration systems and air pumps we need a double air one so we can have a curtain of bubble at the rear of the tank and a smaller curtain or a ring of bubble in one corner  at the front of the tank .

I manage to cut out the plastic corner filter and housing unit  for the heater and filter pads which was in the corner of the tank , I ended up cutting through the silicone that held it in place they was four spots on each side I used a bread knife and it took all of five minutes it was a lot easier than I thought it would be , I then scraped the residue of the inside of the tank with a Stanley craft blade sorted .

I panelled the glass partition either side using white faced hardboard gluing it into place with a grab adhesive I then painted them both to match the living room walls it looks a lot better ,We also bought a twin 13amp wall socket we have enough wire to spur off an existing socket go down and back up the other side of the van .

SUNDAY
We went to my daughters she coloured and cut Helen's hair she also cut my hair and she also cooked us dinner she is unbelievable she has grown up in to one great women I am very proud of her and her achievement specially when she travelled New Zealand and Australia I thought she was very brave no way I could do all that flying .

Determined to catch up with the Game of Thrones need to finish season four then should start eating in to season five .

Listening to - Imagine Dragons and Kasabian .

Reading - " The Couple Next Door ".

Eating - Chili and Jacket spuds and cheese .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...