Friday, July 28, 2017

PROGRESS PROGRESSING

Yesterday dropped the car off at the garage for 08:15 for its M.O.T inspection , thought I would walk into Holmfirth for a cooked breakfast a full English not to be nowhere opened its doors before ten .
I had to settle for a hot coffee and a apple crumble slice from a bakery more healthy but not what I had in mind.
Anyway unbelievably the car sailed through the M.O.T received an advisory of new front pads  and disc's but nothing else I also taxed the car for a year so we are road legal for the next twelve months .
I have it booked in next week to see why it is scrubbing rear tyres there is something not right still but can leave it  month or two to save enough money to get the repairs done.
I bought new discs and pads for the front Ken my neighbourhood will fix them for me .

Got a black skin put on to the fish tank and its base unit looks so much better the the teak look will look better when it has gravel and rocks in , we are getting electric socket fixed tomorrow so we have a power supply for it so it is progressing in another month it will be good .



FRIDAY
Day off work going to Lee's my daughters boyfriend 30th birthday party should be a good night .
Apple are killing off the iPod nano and Shuffle be a good time to buy and put away reckon in ten years time you be quids in .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...