Thursday, July 20, 2017

SHIFTS

Booked the car in for its mot on Thursday next week at Holmfirth garage where I use to take it when I lived in Holmfirth village I think they are fair and will do a decent job should anything need doing .

I have more six - two shifts to do I have had this coming Monday added and the following week another six days is good it should make a half decent wage for the following month which I will need more so depending on what I have to pay getting the car sorted .

I am averaging five hours sleep to six hours sleep a night which is interrupted with the cats either wanting to go out or come in so I am loosing out on sleep but I am managing , if I was to do it long term I would have to get up a lot later in the morning that I am doing now . I might get a few more weeks things are not really going to change until October .A good thing working at six at night is I am only having one meal a day usually around half past four in the afternoon which is good and I am not really getting hungry through the day or whilst I am at work .

Completed season four of "Game Of Thrones" I have to admit it has to be one of the best tv series I have seen "Breaking Bad " was good I enjoyed it but the story line agree sex killing are done just right although I can understand some people not liking them .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...