Wednesday, July 13, 2016

NO CONTRACT ON ME

I phoned my mobile provider Three and cancelled my phone contract which means no upgrade no new phone .
I have switched to a sim only plan which has dropped the cost from £48 a month to only £9 a month and is set for one year  rather than two years .

I have been looking at various phones Leagoo Shark , Cubot and Oppo so far i am favouring the Leagoo Shark with a 6300 mah battery at a cost of around £155 .The Cubot is cheaper and the Oppo 3 about twice the cost of the Shark ,  at the end of the day it is a phone and of course i know own the iPhone 5s i am currently using .

I got sick of being brained washed that you must have the latest phone , this generation , this years model or this years newest  release. I now feel that  it is all hyped advertisements making you feel you are lacking in social status because the phone you are using god forbid is two years old.

If get a Android phone i might look at getting a new Android tablet s well i thought the Google Nexus tablet was a great machine as good as any other model out there for about half the cost of a Apple .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...