Sunday, July 17, 2016

BEEN THERE GOT THE T-SHIRT

TFIF
I washed the car I hosed it down and washed it with Turtle Wax car shampoo i did not wax it , it is a black car and looks good when it is dirt free specially at night .

I took Pip out yesterday and George our ginger tom cat followed us  he has done this before no big deal , and he knows his way home.This was in the morning around ten o clock it was hot and sunny  , Helen went looking for him at around 21.00 hrs he been out all day no food no water .

He was in a field of rap seed oil plants and was  stood  there crying for some reason not moving he had been there all day , what was going through his head and why he was transfixed there I have no idea why , the farmer had his combine harvester ready to cultivate the field the following day he would have been cat mince .I think George is now down to seven lives .

SATURDAY
Went food shopping bought really nice beef burgers and Mexican chili jalapeno cheese slices to go on top also bought stir fry veg and fresh egg noodles and some quality chicken breast.

SUNDAY
Washed all the windows in the van also washed some of the van or parts of it then i had a shower ,
Drove over to my Daughters house she was colouring Helen's  hair. She was also cooking us Sunday dinner we had roast pork and roast potatoes we also had apple crumble and ice cream delicious.
I think it is the first time we have had Sunday dinner cooked for us other than dining out at a pub or restaurant .

I learned my son has lost his driving  license through drink and driving , his insurance is going to triple when he gets his license back in twelve months has he is still not talking to me i can only guess he is gutted living where he does it  is going to make life very difficult but at the end of the day the law is the law he broke it now he pays the price , I know how bad it feels I have been there done that and got the t-shirt  , I learned from my errors hopefully he will too.

He also has solicitors fees of £900 he was told they could get him off so it was a very expensive night out plus he will have a fine to pay and court costs.

WATCHING - Mr Robot season two.

LISTENING TO - U2


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...