Wednesday, July 06, 2016

HAYFEVER WOES

SATURDAY - Off for a whole nine days and i am going to love every one because i rather be at home than at work .Even if the weather today is no better in fact it is mid morning and it is raining again.

Thankfully in the end we did get quite a bit of sun , went looking at tv's amazing picture quality still think Samsung are great tv's also looked at laptops , dab radio's and coffee machines nearly bought another Amazon fire stick for the bedroom but left it . Went to the Whereby Whaler restaurant for fish and chips we are getting quite regulars .

SUNDAY
My hay fever is back with a vengeance I have not had it as bad as this in a few years my eyes steaming , nose running ,  head thumping and to top it of no Priton tablets. I  drove myself  over to the supermarket the winding roads with major bends is no fun when every sneeze causes a major concern luckily I made it ok and bought the tablets .I really use to hate summer from April to end of August i use to get the dreaded hay fever I use to suffer immensely.

MONDAY
Hay fever just has bad I guess it will be a good twenty fours hours before the tablets I  am taking kick in .

TUESDAY
Hay fever is ok everything seems to be fine no more symptoms
Charlie our friend from Holmfirth called over to drop his girlfriend Katie of for a reading whilst we went to the pub for a couple of ciders.

WEDNESDAY
Power washed all the concrete paths around the van the van is forty foot long and ten foot wide we have quite a lot of the hard stuff to wash down using a nose that gives one  inch width of jet can take a while , I was absolutely soaked my feet and trousers from the knee down was wringing wet  I need it to dry so i can then go over it with the hose and yard brush to get rid of all the debris , that's a job for tomorrow . After I have been for my assessment for my blue badge parking permit fingers crossed if I am eligible then  no more parking woes at work ever again

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...