Sunday, July 10, 2016

BARBEQUE 2

As far as i can tell my assessment for my blue badge went alright it will be a fortnight before I know if my application has been approved or declined .

Started watching Game of Thrones once again I started on series three so far its been very good seen four episodes it does seem to get better and better , although it is gory and violent the storyline is gripping .

SATURDAY
It is the end of my week off work back to the grind Monday cant be arsed with it , Helen's brother goes back under the surgeons knife his kidney transplant is not working fluid is building up in his body and he is retaining water his arms legs etc have swollen to twice their normal size on of his main senior surgeons is all for operating the other senior surgeon apparently not .

SUNDAY
Went over to my nephews house in Bramley Leeds it was his mother's , my sister birthday mid week so it was decided to have a barbecue this Sunday.
The food was great really nice chicken ,  burgers ,  sausages , and kebabs with chocolate cake and strawberry gateau for desert .
We had the tv on to see Andy Murray win Wimbledon for the second time in his career which was good .
The weather was sunny then cloudy then sunny with intermittent showers of rain but we still had a laugh and a good time .Second barbecue of the year .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...