Thursday, July 21, 2016

ICE FROM JAPAN

IT IS HOT too hot i have to g to work in a sweat red hot office no air no ventilation and uncomfortable we should have air con and free ice cold water .The temperature hit 35 degrees hotter than Spain and Athens .
I count the days until my two week holidays even thou we are going nowhere we will at least have to make it to the coast ,
Still not heard anything about my blue badge for my disabled parking it has been two weeks since my assessment i should hear soon i hope ,

THURSDAY
I have not got my blue badge i scored 9+ I needed a 12+ to get the  badge failed by only 3 points but  I will reapply in a years time.

I found this ice cream in a local supermarket Lidl it is from Japan is served in coconut shells because it is coconut ice cream if it is one thing i adore is coconut ice cream and this is the boss , two half shells for £1.79p what value its taste is gorgeous but of course only if you like coconut .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...