Thursday, May 28, 2015

NO MORE

Today i felt sort of ok all i am missing is a full nights sleep hopefully this will come .Getting sick of my illness i won't blog about it again no more as it is getting tedious .

Went for a drive to Uppermill i bought a bottle of  peach barley juice and summer fruit barley to dilute , as i need more fluids try and help the antibiotics flush my kidneys out i know it can also help with kidney stones and blood sugar levels  as well  , so i guess i do need to take on more water sounds crazy but i cant drink pure water i have to mix it with juice .

I do seem to be eating less and getting fuller quicker which is good I have lost weight how much I have no idea I never ever weigh myself why would I , I don't diet I believe if I wanted to lose weight I burn more calories by doing more walking , I know this is a cop out but all the stuff I love eating is all the wrong and bad stuff I can't do salads lettuce makes me sick and blanched vegetables are to much like eating them raw it ain't happening .if I am served them in a restaurant they stay on my plate untouched .
I also bought some tins of Stag chili to go on jacket potatoes i will cook with grated cheese to top gorgeous.



Been listening to two great albums Noel Gallagher "High Flying Birds " - Chasing Yesterday a masterpiece its brilliant and "Mumfords & Sons" - Wilder Mind also brilliant best two albums in my opinion this year.

Watching - "Silicon Valley" hilarious and very on the second season .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...