Monday, May 11, 2015

BLOOD TESTS

Was shaking again uncontrollably and my breathing was heavy I take paracetamol this stops me shaking and I start sweating.I wake up drenched my hair soaking through as soon as I am out of bed going to the bathroom and the cold air hits me I start to shake again .
This morning to phoned for an ambulance they did not deem it necessary and put me through to NHS patient line after a hour on the phone there recommendation was to go back to my G.P .
I got a morning appointment this time blood samples were taken and sent off to the labs for testing, I get the results back Wednesday, I also got a sick note for a week .
I have eaten more today but I still need to take more fluids roll on Wednesday.
I am still not drinking coffee which is unbelievable me being a coffee head , the neighbours have been great specially Charlie it's quite touching , I am extremely humbled.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...