Friday, May 08, 2015

ILL

Suppose to be working today bank holiday Monday but last night I was suffering from severe stomach ache pains I was also vomiting and going to the toilet but only in small amounts what I really wanted to do was fill the toilet up but it was not happening, then I was either too hot or cold .
So at after seven this morning I called work to tell them I would not be in.
It is quite a nice day for a bank holiday so I know what everyone will be thinking but I am  honestly knackered and generally under the weather .

TUESDAY
Still not eating not had anything since Sunday just don't have an appetite Helen was cooking fried eggs the smell alone made me want to throw up made an appointment at the doctors .

WEDNESDAY
Went to doctors the diagnosis was either I have a viral infection or food poisoning I was given a prescription for a course of tablets I still not eaten anything since Sunday I took the dog out on a walk I do every day I was knackered i am drinking juice I don't even fancy coffee which is unheard of.

THURSDAY
I had a shaking fit I was cold I made an emergency appointment at the doctors I have been advised if things don't improve I should go to A&E I was told to buy some paracetamol to stop the cold shaking fits and hot sweats , I did have a bowl of tagliatelle and some fresh pineapple .

FRIDAY
Actually went to the toilet this morning first time since Sunday so hopefully fingers crossed I am on the mend .

I should be in the position to pay for the Static home later  next week we will be property owners outright  for the very first time ever .

From my insurance pay out i am hoping to get a few things for the home and maybe a small item for myself such as a camera .

Listening to - Mumford and Sons "Wilder Mind"

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...