Tuesday, September 09, 2014

MONDAYS HERE AGAIN

Just been out with my dog Pip it,s not a very nice start to the week .In fact it's a grey depressing day I crave the sun like some people crave rain in very arid and dry counties.

Looking forward to the Apple event tomorrow hopefully their site will be down for updating .The hype and speculation about the launch of new products has seem to have gone on forever and to be honest I think everyone just want closure and to see what's new , I want to see if there is a new iPod and a new Apple TV .As well as the Yosemite release , not too sure about the I- watch would depend on its design size and overall function.

The Toyota Aygo I have been looking at the overall specs and they are all 1.0 litre engine size which is no good for where we live , as they are way too many steep hills and lanes there just  won't be enough torque or power to get up them with out the engine dying half way up , so it's back to the drawing board to have a re-think.

I have received a letter from my solicitor Holly regarding the crash that we was in last March  driving home from work , the other party are now saying that  I drove in to them Christ how when I was overtaking you and you turned in to us because you wanted to exit on to a slip road , and you was more focused on that than looking in your mirrors , so that's still on going , I have been asked if there is any day that  I can't attend court in the next twelve months , so that won't be settled for a while yet..


Listening to - "U2" , "Simple Minds" and "Erasure" a 80.s remembrance

Reading - Matthew Scudder - " A Walk Among The Tombstones"

To watch - "Chef" 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...