Wednesday, September 03, 2014

GOING NOWHERE YET

The kitten went for his final injection and won't need another for at least another year although he is still showing signs of the cat flu virus .

The case for my I-phone 5s arrived there is only one draw back you can't use the finger print unlock button as it is covered over with a rubber seal , whether this will bug me  enough to remove the case it is in two halves and is fixed together using six bolts that fix into place with a Allen key that is provided .
All i am now waiting for is the case for my I-pad which should arrive in today's post  hopefully before i leave for work at noon  .

I called my solicitor regarding the RTA that we was in last March she is sending me some paperwork to sign to proceed with the claim so it is still ongoing .

I renewed the car insurance for the car me and Helen use its her car and because of my three points on my license for breaking a thirty mile an hour speed limit by four miles per hour it has increased by  only £20 i can live with that i is unlikely i will occur any more fines touch wood.

The couples wedding we went to are now sunning themselves in Mexico my sister is sunny herself in Spain my Daughter and Son recently arrived back from Greece once again i have travelled nowhere which is starting to annoy me mainly its due to lack of funds one reason i want the compensation sorting out so i can hopefully if i goes my way book a holiday .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...