Thursday, September 11, 2014

GRANDAD

Gong to be a Grandad am I happy cause I am , highly delighted my Daughter is carrying a child , something I had a hand in creating has now created another life , it's quite astounding when I think of my parents giving me a life which I passed on giving my daughter a life , and now she as also giving birth to a new life it's another piece in the picture that is creation a miracle.

Latest buy of EBay a Bluetooth portable speaker costing seven pounds it's the size of a small tin of beans , and it is absolutely an astounding quality item both in sound and build.

        




Listening to - U2 "Songs of Innocense".

Watching - I-Tunes Festival .

Eating - Butter chicken curry and rice.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...