Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FIFTY YEARS

Monday gone for another might book a couple of days off for my birthday next month think I will need to take three Thursday Friday and the Monday that way it will shorten two working weeks yippee .

My solicitor Holly who I have never meet or seen in person , seems to think the other side is going to offer a fifty fifty split  not sure if I am happy over this , but the likely hood  we could get the same result if it went to court , so I need to think about accepting it if that's what they are going to offer .

Wonder how long it will be before I see someone with a new iPhone 6 they are on release Friday , I might get a new case for my 5s .
There was a good programme on last night it was fifty years since the Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan show in America if there was one era I could go back and live in would be the 1960's.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...